Monday, April 02, 2007

My Autobiography

Write this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and re-post as, "My Autobiography"

Prologue

1. Where did you take your default pic? facebook - In the parking lot of Sunridge mall, by the Krispy Kreme. It was when Heather was visiting in February of 2006. Blog - at the Deane House, at my staff Christmas party in 2006.

2. What are you wearing right now? clothes...

3. What is your current problem? Which one? lol The most pressing ones are money, a messed up spine, and wanting to move away from Calgary.

4. What makes you most happy? laughing with my friends or sitting somewhere cozy with a good book

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to? No music - just the sr. partner trying to be funny about the fact that I don't really talk much...oy...

6. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? My Nan - not that we were close exactly, but she was a big part of my life

7. Do you like MTV? ewwwwww....

8. Name something that's annoying to you: oh, wow, where to start. Trevor's stinky socks, cobwebs in the laundry room, driving a Neon, hard pews that make my back hurt, stupid drivers, icy roads...

Chapter 1:

1. First name: Michelle

2. Nickname(s): Trevor calls me Mickey, and that's about it for that.

Chapter 2:

1. Do you live with your parent(s): No

2. Do you have any siblings? a brother and a sister

Chapter 3: Favorite...

1. Ice Cream: chocolate or butter pecan

2. Season: spring

Chapter 4: Do You..

1. Write on your hand? no

2. Call people back? I usually get my phone before anyone can leave a message

3. Believe in love: That's kind of a vague question...I believe that love is a good thing!

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed? yup - the side that Trevor's not on, in whatever space the cat leaves me...

5. Any bad habits? being too pessimistic, eating too much junk food

6. Any mental health issues? I don't THINK so... :)

Chapter 5: Have You...

1. Sprained stuff? My ankle

2. Gotten stitches? Two, right above my right eyebrow

3. Taken painkillers? regularly

4. Stung by a bee? I think it was technically a wasp...

5. Thrown up at the dentist's office: nope

6. Sworn in front of your parents? Well, Mom thinks 'crap' is a swear, so yes

7. Had a detention? no

8.Been sent to the school principal? no

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last...

1. Movie you saw? We went to see Blades of Glory last night - it was pretty good, but Wild Hogs was more funny

2. Person who called you? my mom

3. who was the last person to tackle u? ummm...yah, I don't know if I've ever been tackled...

4. Thing you touched? other then where I'm sitting now, the fax machine

5. Thing you ate/drank? water

6. last thing you said out loud? I don't remember...something polite to the sr. partner who was trying to be funny, I think.

No comments: