Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lots of Junk

Well, the packing has started. We have a lot of stuff - I did know that, but having to pack it all makes it seem like even more. But on the other hand I found a whole bunch of books that I haven't read in a while to add to my "to read" pile, which is fun. Of course, I'm too busy to read them right now, but our new place has a yard, so maybe once the weather turns I'll have some time to sit outside and read, which would be really great.

I called the office the other day to book an elevator for moving out, and found out that we have to be out by noon, not midnight like I thought, which is going to be stressful. Now I'm even more glad that we get the new place for a week before the actual moving day!

That's about all that's going on right now - preparing to move, planning a bridal shower, wishing we could buy a house, and planning a road trip around Nova Scotia in June. I will have a respite from the packing tomorrow - Anne and I are going to the Calgary Philharmonic for a show called "Irish Eyes are Smiling", which should be fun. The CPO puts on really quality productions, and I haven't been to any that I haven't liked, so I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, and if you're looking for something else to read, check out www.scottandsam.ca. :)

No comments: