Someone emailed me this morning, and I sent it back, but thought I'd share my answers here. Feel free to copy and paste and email me with your answers, or post them on your blog - it's a great way to waste a little time! :)
Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it onto a new email that you will send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people (including the person who sent it to you). The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? about 6, from a very nice dream, too. :(
2. Diamonds or pearls? freshwater pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Stomp the Yard, I think...it's been a while
4. What are your favourite TV shows? Oooh, there's a lot. Colour Confidential, What not to Wear, Iron Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Boston Legal, NCIS, Gilmore Girls, McLeod's Daughters, Stargate SG1 and Atlantis...I think that's all the ones I watch on a weekly basis, anyway... :)
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? a Nature Valley almond bar, and fruit to go and a glass of milk
6. What is your middle name? Linda
7. What is your favourite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? salmon, tuna, broccoli, onions, cabbage rolls, pate (looks like cat food - ick), anything really spicy
9. Favourite chips? Depends on my mood - either ketchup or cheddar sun chips
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Chris Tomlin or Casting Crown - any of them
11. What kind of car do you drive? An old Dodge Neon, but only till we get back from NS in June, if all goes well!
12. What is your favourite sandwich? grilled cheese, maple and bacon, or ham and swiss
13. What characteristics do you despise? un-trustworthiness...if that's even a word... lol
14. What are your favourite clothes? fleece and jeans or summer skirts and sandals
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on Vacation? Australia
16. Favourite brand of clothing? I mostly shop at Reitmans and Old Navy
17. Where would you want to retire? somewhere warm with an ocean - Hawaii maybe?
18. Favourite time of day? hummm...bedtime probably! with my nice new memory foam mattress....
19. Where were you born? Comox, BC
20. What is your favourite sport to watch? I like going to baseball games in the summer, and I like watching figure skating on tv
21. Who do you think will not send this back? probably Chris and/or Trevor... definatly not Amanda, cause I got it from her in the first place...
22. Person you expect to send it back first? the most bored one
23. Pepsi or Coke? Coke
24. Beavers or ducks? DUCKS! Ducks are awesome - there were some really friendly ones when we were camping in Kelowna this summer.
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? more like mid-morning person...
26. Pedicure or manicure? pedicure...ohhhhh....
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just got my first paystub reflecting my one year raise! Hooray! And I pre-ordered the new Harry Potter book today.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Either Nancy Drew or a nurse
29. What is your best childhood memory? that's a hard one...I think probably when my mom was pregnant with my brother, and we would spend time every day working on our Lego masterpiece - it was a Lego house with many floors and really detailed. I think I still have it intact somewhere in my stuff at her house.
30. Piercing? 3 – 2 earlobes and one upper ear
31. Ever been to Africa ? No
32. Ever been toilet papering? hehe...maybe.... :)
33. Been in a car accident? unfortunately
34. Favourite Day of the week? Saturday
35. Favourite restaurant? Olive Garden - we've celebrated a lot of special occasions there! That's also where we got engaged.
36. Favourite Flower? lilacs - they're everywhere in NS in the spring - smell soooo good
37. Favourite ice cream? Chocolate or butter pecan
38. Favourite fast food? depends on my mood - either McD's, A&W or KFC
39. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None! They said I scored in the top 10% of people who take it
40. From whom did you get your last email? I don't remember - Lauren, probably
41. In which store would you choose to max out your Credit card? Ikea or
42. Bedtime? As close to 9:30 as possible
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?? Everyone's
44. Last person you went to dinner with? We took my dad to lunch for his birthday on Sunday, and then I took Brittni out for her birthday in the evening
45. What are you listening to right now? Colour Confidential (I'm not on hold anymore! :))
46. What is your favourite colour? pink
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
48. How many are you sending this email to? Not sure yet