Friday, June 04, 2010

Catching Up

I can't believe last time I posted was the end of April! Is anyone even still reading this thing? :P

One of the highlights of the past few months was getting brand new windows and outdoor in all the townhouses in our complex. They look really nice and will hopefully be excellent for our resale value. They really perk the place up.

In early May I went to a Jeans and Classics Abba tribute at the Calgary Philharmonic. It was fabulous - Dad said they really sounded and acted like the real thing. That was before my time so I can't comment on that, but it was a lot of fun. I can't recommend the Philharmonic enough! They have a really exciting line up for the next season that I'm looking forward to. You should check it out!

I also went to Stars on Ice, which was a good show. I totally forgot to take a camera, which was disappointing. Virtue and Moir skated, and so did Joannie Rochette. I haven't been to Stars on Ice in about 10 years, so this was a good time to go and cheer for our Canadian Olympic medalists!

Stay tuned - hopefully in the next couple of days I'll write a post about our epic trip to Florida - it was so much fun! If you're dying for a sneak peek, check out my web album for some photos and a few pithy comments. :)

No comments: