Thursday, May 23, 2013

Steampunk Photoshoot - Behind the Scenes

The other week I did a photo shoot with my friend Teresa Rehmann, in my steampunk costume. You can see her professional photos on her blog, but here I give you Trevor's behind the scenes view.  I'll post more photos later, and the stories behind some of my costume pieces, but this will give you a taste of what's to come! :)
 
I was going to do a post about touring Nova Scotia. Then it turned into one post about Halifax and one post about the rest of NS. Then my list of important things to see in Halifax got longer, and longer, and longer...and I gave up for today. :)
 
 
Self portrait
 

I'm pretty sure my eyes were closed again... :)
 

The goggles weren't designed to be worn, because I can't see anything without my glasses, so I couldn't even tell if they were crooked or not. :)
 
Probably the only photo of what my costume looked like from the back!
 
School is always intense, and even more so during the spring semester, but hopefully I'll be able to post about Halifax next week...we'll see... :P
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: