Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window...leaves and shadows on the wall next door

I am thinking... about the crick in my neck

I am thankful for... a minute to sit down and breathe after the crazy hour or two I just had

From the kitchen... I need to go get a glass of water

I am wearing... skirt, top, cute brown flats

I am reading... nothing at the moment, but I'm going to start "Between the Plums" by Janet Evanovitch while I eat lunch

I am hoping... that the rest of the day isn't as crazy as this morning was

I am creating... a blog post haha

I am hearing... the server make lots of computer-thinking noises

Around the house... lots of dust kittens! Someone named Trevor needs to vacuum :)

One of my favorite things... sunrises - yesterday's was AMAZING

A few plans for the rest of the week... girl's movie night with Lauren, housework, errands...

No comments: